Find out the latest news from a welcoming and dynamic campsite in the Vosges !
Tips, sightseeing and events, novelties at Domaine de Longemer, we will keep you up to date so you don’t miss out during your holiday at Xonrupt-Longemer.
The success of a holiday is also made by our special offers on both rentals and camping pitches. Discover our promotions!
EU Covid certificate / Health passDear customer,
You will arrive soon in Domaine de Longemer, and we are looking forward to welcoming you.
The new sanitary measures require us to systematically control the health pass / The EU COVID certificate from now, at your arrival.
Consequently, upon your registration at the reception, we ask you to present us your valid EU covid certificate.
This one will be asked only once, upon your arrival and it concerns people over 17 years old. Without this certificate, you will not be allowed to enter in the campsite.
So, each person of 17 years old and more must present the EU COVID certificate, issued free of charge by national authorities in digital or paper form, authenticated by a QR code:
- either your vaccination,
- or that you are not a carrier of COVID-19 thanks to negative results of a PCR or antigen test,
- or that you have recently recovered from the disease thanks for example to a positive test of more than 15 days and less than 6 months.
For your health and security, and that of other customers, we ask you to respect the health protocol in the campsite.
We rely on your understanding and wish that you have a nice stay in Domaine de Longemer.
We inform you that, following government decisions, the cancellation of the stay by you, for non-presentation of the health pass, does not constitute a valid reason for reimbursement.
The Management Team
Covid-19 informationDear customers,
Thank you for choosing the Domaine de Longemer for your holidays.
Because of the health crisis we have reviewed our way of doing things to guarantee a stay in the best conditions for our customers
Except in case of changes in health status, here is what is provided at the campsite:
- Reception: Thank you for wearing the mask. For the registration, please opt to the arrival of only one person per household in the reception. Maximum 6 persons inside. There is an automatic terminal in the reception area for the late arrivals. Opening hours: in summer: 9:00 – 20:00. In low season: 9:00-12:00 / 14:00-18:00.
- The rentals: Arrival from 4 p.m. and departure before 10 a.m. Sheets are not provided. And we guarantee maximum ventilation of the accommodation between each customer.
- Shower blocks and toilets : Thank you for wearing the mask. Several cleanings per day. It is strongly recommended to respect the direction of traffic and the maximum number of people indicated.
- Food: Snack-bar open. Thank you for wearing the mask. Think about respecting social distances. Hygiene measures are in place. The snack-bar offers the deposit of bread, on reservation the day before.
- Wellness: (A fee is charged for this service)
Massages: only by reservation. Massages of 60 min. More information at the reception spa.
Several cleanings per day. Maximum 10 persons in the same time.
- Swimming pool: Open all year round. Openning hours: 10:00 to 18:00. One way traffic. Several cleanings per day.
- Groups: Common space and kitchen are open, maximum 6 persons inside. A freezer is available for your ice packs.
We are delighted to welcome you soon to our campsite in the heart of an exceptional nature, for a peaceful stay. See you soon!
Team Domaine de Longemer