Because of the health crisis we have reviewed our way of doing things to guarantee a stay in the best conditions for our customers
Except in case of changes in health status and decontainment, here is what is provided at the campsite:
- Reception: Wearing a mask is compulsory. For the registration, please favor the arrival of only one person per household in the reception.
- The rentals: Arrival from 4 p.m. and departure before 10 a.m. Sheets and towels are not provided. And we guarantee maximum ventilation of the accommodation between each customer.
- Shower blocks and toilets : Several cleanings per day. It is strongly recommended to respect the direction of traffic and the maximum number of people indicated. Wearing the mask is compulsory.
- Food: Snack and bread deposit open. Think about respecting social distances. Hygiene measures are in place. Wearing the mask is compulsory.
- Wellness: open every day, 2 sessions per day (10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.) in private for people from the same household. On reservation at the reception. For people more than 16. 10 people maximum. No massages
- Swimming pool: In operation from 06/07. The number of people is limited to 50 with hourly flow management. Open every day: 10:30 to 12:30 and 3:00 to 6:00 pm. There are no cabins, no lockers.
- Groups: a freezer is available for your ice packs. The refrigerator is condemned, don't forget your coolers.
- Activities: from 6/07 to 23/08. A schedule of events will be displayed
- Kayaks: by reservation and by sessions. First free session at 10:00 a.m . ; second supervised session at 2.30 p.m. and third free session at 4.30 p.m. Mini club: afternoons by reservation, from 11/07 to 21/08. Every tuesday, thursday, friday from 2:30 to 4:30 pm
- Welcome drink: Mondays at 6:00 p.m. from 12/07 to 23/08.
Throughout the campsite, we have taken steps to allow barrier gestures to be respected. Disinfectant is available, as well as hydroalcoholic gel for places without water points. We regularly disinfect the equipment and have set up traffic directions. Wearing the mask is compulsory in all of our closed spaces.
We will be delighted to welcome you soon to our campsite in the heart of an exceptional nature, for a peaceful stay.
See you soon !
Team Domaine de Longemer